Well, the Hub and I didn't go to the movies as planned after all. We decided that staying home being bums was a better way to spend our time. So, I just chilled and napped and chilled and napped some more, basically doing squat.
Saturday was interesting though. I was taking the pup outside to go do his thing when I noticed something very odd down by the tree that had fallen into our yard. I squinted a bit and then realized that I was looking at none other than a beaver gnawing on the branches of the fallen tree!!! I, of course, went beserk hollering to the Hub to come look at the little furkin, but I scared the poor critter and he scampered away. I hope he'll come back because he's more than welcome to haul that tree off for us. More power to him!!
In other news, I'll be taking Mini Me to her school tomorrow night to go put her books in her locker, and also for her to find her classes...btw which are all AP classes. My lil' squirt is such a smarty pants. And speaking of Mini Me, she broke up with her boyfriend recently too. I feel bad for the poor lil' guy. He never knew what hit him...lol j/k. Mini Me decided that she was happier with them just being friends. We'll see what happens when schools starts and the middle school drama picks back up again.
Ok, well, that's it for now, I suppose. Later, all.
1 comment:
I wish I could've seen the little furkin. I bet he was cute. Hopefully Mini Me will be okay when school starts back and has no boyfriend. I can't wait to here about some more middle school drama. It's gonna rock!
Post a Comment