Friday, July 18, 2008

This Weekend and Other Crapola

I am totally excited about this weekend....despite the fact that I'm working some OT on Saturday in a smelly, roach infested warehouse. The Hub and I are going to go see The Dark Knight tomorrow when I get off work, and I can't wait. I'm really excited to see Heath Ledger as the Joker. It's going to be so freakin' awesome!

In other news...stay away from chinese food places in the Ham. I ordered what I thought was Chicken Fried Rice, but what I got was not chicken. So, basically I had Barf Fried Rice. UGH!! I just want the pain to go away. Despite the crap food here is my fortune: Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you. Interesting I know. Maybe it's a warning for me in three months time when I decide to go out to eat lunch again on my lunch break to be sure to stay away from the Barf Fried Rice. I may just have to stick with old faithful: Mexican!! At least I know they don't use mystery meat in my beloved beef enchiladas.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Barf Fried Rice!

LOL

I love chicken fried rice. I even ate some in the Bahamas!