Well, the Hub and I are going to go the movies....again. It's like our weekly ritual or something. It's a way of life for us, I suppose. Anyhoo.....we're supposed to go see The Dark Knight again (which is freakin' awesome btw) and also Step Brothers. So we've got a fun weekend planned.
Mini Me is going to go stay with her friend this weekend, so now I've got to figure out when I'm going to take her to go school clothes shopping. I'm probably going to have to take a day off during the week just to take her....which there are no complaints there.
In other news- I actually went back to that same Chinese place for lunch today with the Hub, but this time I played it safe and got Egg Drop Soup. No mystery meat today, my friends, so I didn't get sick.
Anyhoo...to those who are actually reading this: Happy Weekend Y'All!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment