Monday, August 4, 2008

The Weekend in a Nutshell

Well, I was going to try to update the blogster on Fridays, but that didn't quite happen this past Friday, so I apologize to those who actually check this thing. Anyhoo...that's beside the point b/c I am updating now and that's all that matters I suppose.

My weekend was so-so. The Hub and I went to go see Step Brothers on Saturday. That movie is absolutely hysterical! I loved it. I definitely recommend it. I also watched Bringing Down the House, which I had borrowed from one of my BFFs (she knows who she is). It was a pretty funny movie too.

I'm hooked on the Hub's new PS3 game, Soul Caliber 4. OMG!!! It's so much fun. I made my own character last night which I have lovingly named Tsukiko (Sue-Kee-Koe). Right now I'm learning different fighting combos, and once I've gotten good enough and more confident, I'm going to go online and kick some butt!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!

I'm wanting to kick our dog's butt so bad right now. That goofy turd howled and screamed in his cage all freakin' night long!! I wanted to stuff one of the Hub's socks in his mouth to hush him up, but seeing as how he might of choked, I refrained from doing such, and I just took myself with my pillow to the living room to escape the pup's wrath. Did I escape though? NO!! You could hear that little butt all the way in the living room too! So basically I've had very little sleep, and I'm so exhausted right now and quite cranky I might add. That's enough venting about the doof...I mean dog. *Sighs*

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm going to go find something productive to do. Later.

No comments: