This is possibly the shortess entry ever.....
I have come up with an interesting idea for a story, and it's not my typical fantasy genre or a fanfiction either (believe it or not!!). It's going to be horror-based. YAHOO!! Ok, that's my blog update.
3 comments:
oh jeez..it's been freakin 3 months since you last blogged and this is what we get...
but I'm excited for your scary story! heeee!
Sorry for the short posting. That's why it was titled "Just a Little Tidbit" b/c that's all it was. lol.
I'll try to post something else again soon. I'll probably try to do one once we get Scruffles next week and then I'll attempt the adding of pics into the blog again. We'll see what happens.
ok maybe I'll let it slide this time...I can talk you through over the phone if you need help with the photos...
Post a Comment