Thursday, September 11, 2008

Going Back to College

Well, it's official now I suppose....I'm going to be going back to school for a BA in Health Sciences. I spoke with the program director today and found out that classes are offered at night time as well as online, so it looks like I can go both to work and school without any issues!! I'm very happy about that. I'm going Monday to get my transcripts. Hopefully, some of my classes will transfer so I won't be stuck doing a lot of the core classes over for the program. If I have to retake Speech I will just choke! I'll redo anything but Speech class. Heck, I'll take 50 English classes and write a zillion term papers if it'll keep me from taking Speech again. Yes, I'm insane. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time about all of this. I also found out that I can still have my work pay for some of it as well as get a student loan, so maybe all of this is going to work out more smoothly than I first initially thought.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i told you! yah! i'm so freakin excited for you....this is awesome! You will not regret this decision.

bethbbk said...

Go Emily! Go Emily! Go Emily!